Thursday 13 November 2014

A Prophecy


Lo! The dawning age of gold!
By holy fools and madmen told
Revolved in comprehending light
And drew the curtains of the night

Up! The thirst for knowledge grew
And branches joined made tree anew
There stood one Tree, in but one field
And this reality revealed:-

In every heart, in every brain
There grows a tree as real as pain
The fruit of Death the apple bore -
Black pleiotropy to the core

Then apes transcending human airs
Become as gods made magic prayers
And Physics answered every one
Immortal in Eternal Sun

Dr.B:- I've done the Sun bit. I suppose it's cheating to have looked at the next video.



1 comment:

  1. I've held off from commenting since you returned to this blog but can contain my joy no longer. So glad you are back and producing such beauty.

    I expect stuff I wrote in the past to be polished and presented here far better than ever I could :)

    ReplyDelete